The Quantisal™ II oral fluid collection device is the first commercial device for simultaneous collection of split specimens.
• Meets all SAMHSA mandatory guidelines
• Allows simultaneous collection of oral fluid with two pads on a single stem
• Collects 1 mL +/- 10% of oral fluid on each pad
• Buffer effectively extracts drugs from collection pad(s)
• Buffer stabilizes drugs, if present, during specimen transport, testing and storage
• Patented device
As with Quantisal, samples can be collected anytime, anywhere. No restrooms are needed, gender issues are eliminated and the possibility of tampering and adulteration are significantly reduced because the specimen collection process is directly observed.